Search Engine Land Summit
Insightful and forward-thinking. That’s the core of the new Search Engine Land Summit, a pre-conference programming day that adds a strategic “big picture” dimension to the SMX Advanced experience. SEL Summit will take place on Tuesday, June 10th.
Designed for advanced marketers, the SEL Summit will offer keynote-level, solo presentations focusing on forward-looking themes and trends. You’ll hear some of the foremost experts in search offer their insights into where the industry is heading over the next few years. We’ll dive in and explore:
- What “big picture” trends and developments should be on the radar of every forward-looking marketer who wants to act proactively rather than reactively in today’s rapidly changing marketplace?
- How will Google’s ongoing algorithm tweaks and integration of the knowledge graph and Google+ impact SEO?
- What kinds of new formats and options will be available to advertisers?
- How will analytics continue to evolve and provide even deeper insights for search marketers to apply to campaigns?
- What emerging technologies have disruptive potential that could impact marketing campaigns in either positive or negative ways?
- And with the lines blurring between search, display and other types of advertising, how will attribution change in a multi-device environment?
These are just a few of the topics you’ll hear discussed at Search Engine Land Summit. You’ll get insights into the broader-scope issues you need to be thinking about to complement the tactical skills you use on a daily basis.
Come join your forward-looking peers and immerse yourself in the opportunities and possibilities of search marketing that you won’t find at any other conference. Agenda to be posted in March.
To attend both the Summit and SMX Advanced, register for an All Access pass and add the workshop option. If you just want to attend Summit, register for a Workshop only pass. Pricing below, but don’t wait, seating will be limited!
How to AttendRegister now!
for Search Engine Land Summit @ SMX Advanced
Bell Harbor Int'l Conference Center
June 11: 9am - 6pm
June 12: 9am - 4:30pm
June 10: 8:30am-various
June 11: 10:15am - 7pm
June 12: 10am - 2pm