Bruce Clay is founder and president of Bruce Clay, Inc., a global Internet marketing optimization firm providing search engine optimization, pay per click, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, SEO-friendly web design and architecture, and SEO tools and education. Prior to launching Bruce Clay, Inc. in 1996, Clay operated as an executive with several high-tech businesses, with a far-reaching professional background in leading Silicon Valley firms. Bruce holds an MBA from Pepperdine University, and a bachelor's in math and computer science from Western Illinois University. As an industry thought leader, Bruce is an accomplished speaker, author and educator. Each year, Bruce speaks at leading industry conferences and conducts training courses for students worldwide on concepts and methodologies related to Internet marketing. His insights have been featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, PC Week, Wired Magazine, Smart Money and m any more.
Bruce Clay, Inc.'s search marketing podcast series, SEM Synergy, discusses timely topics related to search marketing and features insightful perspective from guest experts and in-house staff. His book "Search Engine Optimization All-in-One for Dummies" is more than 700 pages of hands-on, practical guidance for implementing comprehensive SEO. His book "Content Marketing for Professionals" covers how to use SEO and content marketing together to reach a target audience online and generate sales. Bruce is also a past member of the board of directors of SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization.
- Past member of the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO) Board of Directors
- Selected as the search engine optimization expert by NHK-TV in their one-hour award-winning special "Google's Deep Impact"
- Co-author of "Search Engine Optimization All-in-One for Dummies," with more than 700 pages of SEO and Web marketing methodologies and tactics published in April 2009 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., with the second edition published in 2012
- Co-author of "Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals," a guide to using content and SEO to earn search rankings, attract the right audience, build brand loyalty and inspire customers to buy
- Frequent speaker at industry conferences including SMX, ad:tech, PubCon, DOMAINfest, Affiliate Summit and many others both within the U.S. and internationally
- Created and teaches SEOToolSet® Training, a week-long, intensive SEO training course in a classroom setting for hands-on learning