Described as a fast-talking, fiery redhead, Heather Lloyd-Martin is a 20-year marketing veteran, a recognized author and considered the pioneer of SEO copywriting. Recognized worldwide as a first-generation search marketing expert, her life is split between watching the search engines dance and pinpointing the exact direct response copywriting strategies that make people buy.
Career highlights include:
- Profiled in the book Online Marketing Heroes as the pioneer of SEO copywriting.
- Immediate past-chair of the Direct Marketing Association's Search Engine Marketing Council.
- Developer of the SEO Copywriting Certification program, the only industry-endorsed training program teaching SEO Copywriting best practices.
- Voted one of 2012's Top Women in SEO.
- Advisory board member of SEMpdx, and serves on the board of American Writers and Artists, Inc.
- Quoted and cited in many publications, including The Huffington Post, Target Marketing Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine and others.
Presenting at industry events is one of Heather's passions, and she's frequently crossing time zones en-route to her next speaking gig. You can see her speaking at Darden School of Business, SMX, Small Business Marketing Unleashed and a host of other events. In her spare time, she enjoys crazy-making travel, grueling workouts, Starbucks extra-hot soy lattes and hanging out with her husband, two dogs and one cat in West Linn, OR.