Just 1 Week Until SMX West, Register Today!
February 3, 2009 by Michelle Robbins
SMX West starts next Tuesday (Feb. 10) at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Register now and save $100 compared to on-site registration.
Conference chairs Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, and the all-star SMX programming team, have created a comprehensive agenda that is tactical, strategic and forward-looking. Listen to Danny’s SMX West preview podcast here.
Whether you’re a beginner or experienced search engine marketer, SMX West has sessions just for you. Here’s the agenda.
In addition, we’ve taken care of the little things that will make your experience more valuable and enjoyable, including:
- Hot lunches, breakfast and snacks all day.
- Free WiFi in session rooms, so you can access speaker presentations.
- Networking. Networking. Networking. See the details about online and in-person tools and activities.
- Presentations from 30 leading search marketing solution providers in the SMX Theater – open to all SMX attendees including free Expo Only attendees.
- Extend your stay and participate in the ultra-comprehensive Bruce Clay Inc. SEOToolSet training course February 13. See the details here.
Time’s almost up! Register today and you save $200 on an All Access Pass compared to the on site rate.