Stay on the Cutting Edge of SEO: Attend SMX Advanced June 5-6
SEO remains one of the most effective and efficient tactics available to internet marketers. Social signals, site speed, and even “over-SEOing” a site may impact your rankings, traffic, and sales.
Here are SEO highlights on the agenda:
- We’re starting out the SEO track with The Periodic Table Of SEO: 2012 Edition, a deep dive into what’s new and different in terms of ranking factors, including a discussion on Google’s warning about an “over-optimization” penalty.
- One of the big changes SEOs face has been the increased use of social signals. We’re offering a pair of sessions, Surviving Personalization With Bing & Google and Authority Building Versus Link Building In A Search Meets Social World, to uncover how advanced search marketers should be going forward in this brave new world.
- More than ever, sites can influence their appearance and increase visits though technical changes. Tap into your inner geek and dig into very specific but proven traffic boosting tactics by attending Schema & Authorship: 1 Year Later and Pagination & Canonicalization for the Pros. Plus, we’ll uncover some hidden tricks to boost site speed, improve user experience and drive conversions in Breaking The Speed Limit: Faster Sites Win!
- We take SEO best practices and tactics to a vertical level with two brand new sessions: Hardcore Local SEO Tactics and iSEO: Doing Mobile Search Engine Optimization Right. And don’t miss Hardcore SEO & Social Power Tools for a whirlwind tour of tools that will enhance your efficiency and help keep your sanity.
- Challenge a panel of veteran search engine optimization experts in our power-point free, Q&A-only Ask The SEOs.
- Finally, don’t miss the industry’s must-attend keynote of the year, You&A With Matt Cutts. Put your questions directly to the head of Google’s web spam team for a dialog driven session that is buzz worthy year after year.
Less than 200 tickets are left for SMX Advanced! Register now to secure your spot.
Have more questions? Some help SMX links:
- Take a look at the full agenda of 20+ sessions
- Incredible networking opportunities to learn from your peers
- 98% of past attendees would recommend SMX Advanced – see what they said
- Extend the learning, attend one of six post-conference workshops
- Where to stay in Seattle
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQ