No SMX Advanced Ticket? Here Are Your Options
May 2, 2012 by Kendra Jaros
SMX Advanced conference tickets sold out even earlier this year, and we apologize to those of you who didn’t get one. Here are some other pass options for SMX Advanced, and some alternative conference options:
Workshops@SMX Advanced: Choose from any of the six day-long workshops on Thursday, June 7. Each is an internet marketing deep dive led by renowned experts in their field. Workshops are:
- In-house SEO Exchange: Trade tactics, share solutions and build relationships with in-house SEO peers at this unique, interactive event.
- International Search Summit: Arm yourself with the knowledge to boost your global online performance with the latest best practices, actionable tips and solutions.
- Bruce Clay, Inc. SEO Training: Acquire the ranking and placement techniques you need to out maneuver your competition for top search engine rankings.
- aimClear Facebook Marketing Intensive: Learn free and paid community building and customer converting tactics using the world’s largest social network.
- Advanced AdWords Training: Master Google AdWords with advanced level strategies and tactics that will positively impact your paid campaign ROI.
- GetListed.org Local University Advanced: Take a deep dive into local and mobile SEO tactics in this intimate, action-packed workshop of advanced level content.
SMX Advanced Network Pass: Networking with SMX attendees at a variety of social gatherings for less than $100 is a bargain. Register for a Network Pass and you will have access to:
- a video simulcast of Matt Cutt’s keynote conversation
- Plus sessions produced by leading solution providers
- the Expo Hall, where over 30 leading solution providers will explain how they’ll make you more profitable and efficient
- three networking events: the June 4th Meet & Greet, and the Expo Hall reception and legendary SMX After Dark Party on June 5th, sponsored by the good folks at Covario.
Learn all about the Network Pass here.
SMX Advanced Track @ SMX East: We’ll be bringing the best of SMX Advanced Seattle to a special “SMX Advanced Track” at SMX East, October 2-4 in NYC. In addition, there will be plenty of other advanced-level session that take place outside of the track, as part of the overall 3-day event. Pre-register now or leave your email to be notified when the agenda is up at smxeast.com.
We look forward to hosting you at an SMX conference soon!