Connect with Your Community – Get an SMX Advanced Network Pass for June 5-6
The most talented marketers in the business will attend Search Marketing Expo – SMX Advanced. Conference tickets are sold out, but you can still participate. Keep reading to find out how, and join us next week at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center in Seattle!
Sign up today for a Network Pass to attend these networking events:
- June 4 (5:45pm-7:30pm): Meet & Greet on the Bell Harbor rooftop– sponsored by Adobe, Brafton, BrightEdge and Bruce Clay Inc.
- June 5 (6pm-7pm): Expo Hall Reception in Elliot Hall at the Bell Harbor
- June 5 (9pm-11pm): SMX After Dark, sponsored by Covario, will be held at the Seattle Aquarium. Join other SMX Advanced delegates, speakers (and 800 fish!) for a fun night of great conversations, music, drinks and munchies.
Wonder who you might link up with at SMX Advanced? Scroll down for a peek at some of the companies sending delegates.
Need more good reasons to come? You get:
- Admission to “Plus” sessions that cover emerging search engine marketing topics. These sessions feature case studies, best practices and search marketing solutions presentations from leading providers Covario and Bing. See the topics and times here.
- Access to market-defining vendors in the Expo Hall. Exhibitors include search engines, PPC management platforms, web analytics solutions, site development tools and a host of others. See the complete list of exhibitors and sponsors. Expo Hall is open Tuesday, June 5 from 10:15am to 7pm and Wednesday, June 9 from 10am to 2pm.
- Watch the June 5 keynote featuring Google’s Matt Cutts on the high-def monitors in the Expo Hall. Matt will participate in a no-holds-barred Q&A with Search Engine Land Editor in Chief Danny Sullivan.
Come spend a couple of hours, a day or stay for both days! You’ll be a more knowledgeable, inspired and motivated internet marketer.
You must pre-register online before June 4 to secure your $99 Network Pass. Registration will increase to $150 at the door.
Register today for your SMX Network Pass!
PS: We’re gearing up for SMX East, October 2-4 in NYC too! Want to be notified when the agenda is posted? Learn more here!
Hundreds of companies are sending their teams to SMX Advanced. Partial list below.
All Star Directories
Bank of America
Cheapflights Media Inc.
Choice Hotels Intl
drugstore dot com
Experts Exchange, LLC
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Kelley Blue Book
Los Angeles Times
Natl Safety Commission
The Home Depot
The Walt Disney Co.
Wall Street Journal