Learn from the Pros: See Who’s Speaking at SMX East
More than 100 of the world’s most knowledgeable internet marketers will present at Search Marketing Expo – SMX East, October 2-4 in New York City. You’ll learn what makes them successful, what keeps them up at night, and what to expect from digital marketing in the next year. See who’s speaking.
Get insight and real-world-proven tactics for SEO, paid search, local/mobile search, social media marketing and semantic SEO. Check out the agenda.
You be inspired by a thought provoking keynote conversation with John Borthwick, Founder and CEO of Betaworks, the firm behind Summize, TweetDeck, Bit.ly, SocialFlow, Chartbeat and, most recently, Digg.
Network with your peers, share your experiences, and learn from others. SMX East offers a mix of structured and social networking opportunities; there’s no better place to grow your professional network.
Register today and pay only $1545 for a three-day All Access pass. Rates increase August 31. Don’t delay!
Want to send your team? You save an additional 10-20% when registering three or more people. Check out our attractive group registration rates.
Helpful SMX East Links:
- See what to expect. Read conference chair Chris Sherman’s preview.
- Jumpstart your learning with one of our intensive pre-conference workshops.
- Access to best-of-breed solutions and tools – view SMX East exhibitors & sponsors.
- Where to stay and how to get there.
- Need approval? Use our Get the Boss Onboard form.
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQ.