Lowest Rates for SMX Social Media Marketing Expire this Saturday
October 9, 2012 by Kendra Jaros
With a community of one billion people, Facebook’s reach is undeniable – but how can you make sure you actually connect with your fans and cultivate new ones? Twitter’s new user directory will drive more search traffic – and more advertising opportunities – but is it worth the investment?
Attend SMX Social Media Marketing for cutting-edge tactics to capitalize on new opportunities and confront the challenges of social media. Whether you are responsible for buying social media advertising or managing communities, you’ll get the techniques and best practices you need to increase traffic, boost engagement and drive sales.
The SMX Social Media Marketing agenda provides a deep dive into paid, earned and owned tactics you need to thoroughly leverage social media. You’ll learn:
- Successful targeting strategies for paid campaigns
- Proven social media optimization tactics
- Techniques to drive leads and sales both online and offline
- Ways to boost reach and engagement within your communities
- Tools and methodologies to measure your ROI and performance
Programmed by the editors of internet marketing blog Marketing Land, you can expect only the most relevant content and qualified speakers at SMX Social Media Marketing. You’ll be satisfied. We guarantee it.
Register by this Saturday, October 13 and pay only $1295 for two days of sessions, networking activities, and SMX conveniences like hot lunches, all day snacks and free WiFi.
Secure your spot for this unique, intensively focused conference at the best rates available – register today!
- Sending your team? Save 10-20% with our group rates
- Add to your skill set, attend a pre-conference workshop on content marketing, international social media marketing, paid search or in-house social media
- Need approval? Use our handy Get the Boss On Board form
- Learn more about our beautiful Las Vegas venue