Using Social to Grow Your Business Internationally – Intensive Training at SMX Social Media Marketing
This post was authored by the programming team of International Social Media Summit @SMX, a pre-conference workshop taking place on December 4, prior to SMX Social Media Marketing.
Social is all about conversation, engagement and interaction. Managing this, and exploiting it, is challenging for any business – but all the more so for organizations targeting a multilingual audience.
However the opportunity to develop a brand and reach international customers is vast.
Did you know……
- 6 out of 10 of the biggest global social networks are Chinese?
- Brazil is the second biggest user of Facebook and Twitter, trailing only the US.
- Canada has the highest global social media penetration?
- Russia, China, South Korea, Poland and Japan have local networks which outperform Facebook?
- Twitter has over 500 million users worldwide – and Jakarta in Indonesia is the most active Twitter city.
The International Social Media Summit @SMX is designed to focus on the specific issues relating to planning, implementing and managing international social media strategies and campaigns. Led by international online marketing specialist Andy Atkins-Krüger, this workshop will combine teaching, interactive sessions and discussions and delegates will take away actionable tips, tactics and insights to develop a successful global social media program.
- Insights into the social world beyond Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Tactics for targeting a multilingual audience via social channels
- Tips for managing international campaigns and accounts
- Audit of your international efforts and advice on how to improve performance
- Networking with peers facing the same challenges
- Case studies of successful and unsuccessful social campaigns
Register by November 10th and save with Early Bird Rates – combination All Access + Workshop and Workshop only passes are available. Register today and see you in Las Vegas!