Share the Experience: Send Your Team to SMX West
January 2, 2013 by Kendra Jaros
Shared knowledge, experiences, vocabulary… they’re all part of building an effective internet marketing team. And Search Marketing Expo – SMX West is an exceptional opportunity for teams to learn and network.
Choose from more than 50 sessions on the SMX West agenda covering topics including search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), social media marketing, mobile search, semantic SEO and more.
- Get your team members up to speed with SMX Boot Camp and other “freshman”-level sessions.
- Is your team experienced? The SMX West program shines with intermediate and advanced content. Look for the black diamonds on the agenda to identify advanced sessions.
- Search and social media go hand-in-hand. Foster collaboration by sending your social and search marketers.
- Conversions are where rubber meets road. Send your analysts to dive deep on conversions, optimization and measuring ROI.
- And don’t forget the developers. They will learn how site architecture impacts search marketing results.
The depth and quality of SMX programming ensures you’ll maximize your investment in time and money. We guarantee it.
Groups of three or more save 10%, six or more save 15%, and 12 or more save 20%. Check out the group rates. Then e-mail email@example.com or call (877) 242-5242 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern) to book your team.
Flying solo? Register online by the February 1 and pay only $1495 for three days of exceptional content, invaluable connections, and all the essential conveniences SMX events provide.
Helpful SMX West Links: