10 Reasons You Need to Attend SMX West – March 11-13 in Silicon Valley
February 6, 2013 by Kendra Jaros
Internet marketing success means knowing what works, testing what’s new and measuring everything.
Search Marketing Expo – SMX West is where professional internet marketers like you go for the latest tactics for increasing traffic, conversions and sales. Here are 10 reasons why you should register and join us March 11-13 in San Jose:
10) Cutting edge tactics. Choose from over 50 sessions on paid search advertising (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), local and mobile search, social media marketing, semantic SEO and more. Whether you’re a seasoned search vet or just starting out, SMX West has sessions for you. Check out the agenda.
9) SMX West speakers are subject-matter and presentation experts, selected based upon their knowledge and willingness to share what makes them successful. See who’s speaking.
8) New developments mean constant change for search engine marketers, and the SMX program keeps pace. Check out conference chair Chris Sherman’s SMX West preview of this dynamic program, including two presentations on Facebook Graph Search and how marketers can take advantage of it.
7) Wondering how the search engines create policies, decide how results appear, what is spam and what’s good content? Get the lowdown from Google and Bing representatives on what to avoid and tips to succeed with the search engines.
6) Programmed by experts. Search Engine Land editors create and moderate SMX sessions, ensuring you’ll learn what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve. Meet our programming team.
5) Networking galore! Connect with others like you at structured and social networking events.
4) Find solutions. Meet the best-of-breed solutions providers that can make you a more effective and efficient marketer. See who’s exhibiting.
3) Extend the learning! Attend a post-conference workshop on Thursday March 14th. Topics include: international search marketing, SEO, community management, in-house search marketing, Google AdWords and content marketing. Workshop descriptions here.
2) You get more at SMX. Conveniences that make a conference productive and enjoyable are included: free WiFi in session rooms, hot lunches, snacks and access to networking activities.
1) It’s worth the investment. Your peers raved about SMX West. See what they’ve said.
BONUS REASON) An incredible value! Register now and pay just $1595 for all 3 days of actionable content, invaluable connections and essential conveniences. You’ll be satisfied. We guarantee it.
PS: Want to send the team? You can save 10-20% – check out our group rates.