No SMX Advanced Ticket? Here Are Your Options
May 13, 2013 by Kendra Jaros
SMX Advanced All Access tickets are no longer available, and we apologize to those of you who didn’t get one. But there are other opportunities to participate:
Workshops@SMX Advanced: Choose from any of the six day-long workshops on Thursday, June 13. Each in-depth workshop is led by renowned experts in their field. Workshops are:
- In-house SEO Exchange: Trade tactics, share solutions and build relationships with in-house SEO peers at this unique, interactive event.
- International Search Summit: Arm yourself with the knowledge to boost your global online performance with the latest best practices, actionable tips and solutions.
- Bruce Clay, Inc. SEO Training: Acquire the ranking and placement techniques you need to out maneuver your competition for top search engine rankings.
- aimClear Community Management Master Class: Packed with tools, tips and tactics, this workshop takes a seriously deep dive into what it means to manage your social media communitities effectively and achieve your marketing goals.
- Advanced AdWords Training: Master Google AdWords with advanced level strategies and tactics that will positively impact your paid campaign ROI.
- GetListed.org Local University Advanced: Take a deep dive into local and mobile SEO tactics in this intimate, action-packed workshop of advanced level content.
SMX Advanced Networking Pass: An incredible value, this pass gives you access to selected sessions and networking events other SMX attendees and speakers for only $139. Register for a Networking Pass and you can attend:
- a video simulcast of Matt Cutt’s You&A keynote conversation
- Plus sessions produced by leading solution providers, including Google, Bing and more
- the Expo Hall, where 40 leading solution providers will demonstrate how they’ll make you more profitable and efficient
- three networking events: the June 10th Meet & Greet, the Expo Hall reception June 11th sponsored by RKG, and the legendary SMX After Dark Party on June 11th at the Seattle Aquarium, sponsored by Bing.
Learn all about the Networking Pass here.
SMX Advanced Track @ SMX East: We’ll be bringing the best of SMX Advanced to a special “SMX Advanced Track” at SMX East, October 1-3 in NYC. In addition, there will be plenty of other advanced-level session that take place outside of the track, as part of the overall 3-day event. Register now or leave your email to be notified when the agenda is up at smxeast.com.
We look forward to hosting you at an SMX conference soon!