Workshop with Bruce Clay at SMX Advanced: Continuing Ed for Advanced SEOs
This post was written by the Bruce Clay SEO Training workshop team.
Father’s Day around the corner reminds me that knowledge comes with time and experience, and being able to tap the wisdom of ages by asking for my dad’s advice is a great advantage. No matter what life throws my way, I get some comfort that dad is just a phone call away.
Bruce has been called a founding father of SEO. It’s no stretch to say that going to an SEO training workshop with him is a lot like having a sit down with dad — if your dad had a savant-like interest in search engine optimization.
So where dad gets consulted on matters of childrearing, finance or home improvement projects, Bruce’s SEO Workshop at SMX Advanced helps optimizers navigate the fast and fluid waters of search.
In the last month alone, search results and algorithms have seen significant overhauls:
- Google’s ever-rolling updates, including a SERP shake-up as recently as May
- Increasing incidence of ranking penalties levied by Google on brands of all sizes
- Changes to Google Maps announced at this month’s I/O developer conference that shift local SEO tactics
- Voice search for the Chrome browser desktop version and its potential to change the keywords people use to search
With the pace of change and the high cost of keeping up with them, getting a concentrated injection of tactical SEO from Bruce is a smart investment. SEOs at the highest levels of experience report gaining valuable insights from the SMX SEO workshop.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Internal site architecture and navigation strategies proven to boost sites into top rankings in even the most competitive sectors
- Keyword research that accounts for search history, intent and behavioral search
- Strategies for increasing expertness and authority
- Strategies for using Engagement Objects — images, videos, PDF downloads and audio — and insight into the latest indexing technologies that make rich-media optimization possible
One of the most famous reveals of a father in geekdom is Darth Vader’s confession to Luke Skywalker. Fortunately, your search for an advanced SEO mentor to guide you through these topics isn’t so obscure. Spend a day in Seattle with Bruce at the SMX Advanced SEO Workshop.
Want more opportunities to learn and network before the Bruce Clay SEO workshop? Get two days of sessions produced by leading industry companies Google, Bing, Quantcast, Covario and Page One Power. Plus, attend all the networking events and the meet the exhibitors in the Expo Hall for just $139 with a Networking Pass!