Five Top Five’s: Why you should Attend the International Search Summit Seattle
May 31, 2013 by Akvile Harlow
This post was written by the International Search Summit workshop team.
On June 13, the International Search Summit (ISS) will be back at SMX Advanced. If you haven’t booked a place yet, here are our five top five reasons you should!
- Maile Ohye – Google
- Preston Carey – Yandex
- Andy Atkins-Kruger – Webcertain
- Jeremiah Andrick – Logitech
- Gilda Lodahl – Microsoft
- Geo-Targeting (including hreflang)
- Multilingual Content Marketing
- Managing Global Search Teams and Processes
- International Paid Search
- Global Search Engine Insights
- Get Access to content you won’t find at any other event
- Learn about all of the global search engines – Not just Google
- Understand how language and culture impact search campaigns
- Discover how multinational brands manage international teams and processes
- Get involved in small group breakout sessions to dig deep into international issues.
Learning and Networking
- Hear from international search experts
- Get access to unique content not covered at any other event
- Ask the global specialists the questions that matter to you
- Connect with fellow international practitioners
- Share experiences and learn from your peers
And the Rest
- Discover the huge potential for international growth – and how to tap into it
- Enhance your SMX Advanced experience and take home even more new tips, tactics and ideas
- Receive access to Global Central Insights – A knowledge bank of international search information, research and reports
- Still be a part of SMX Advanced, even if you missed out on an all access pass
- Renew and Revive your enthusiasm for global search projects
Seating is limited – register for the ISS workshop now!
Want more opportunities to learn and network before the International Search Summit? Get two days of sessions produced by leading industry companies Google, Bing, Quantcast, Covario and Page One Power. Plus, attend all the networking events and the meet the exhibitors in the Expo Hall for just $139 with a Networking Pass!