Cutting Edge Tactics at SMX Social Media Marketing to Maximize the Volatile Social Landscape
August 26, 2013 by Kendra Jaros
Facebook is changing the algorithm that dictates how your posts will show up – or not – in your followers’ news feed. Tumblr traffic is closing in on Twitter, but do brands know how to best take advantage of this growing opportunity? Vine registered users have tripled since June, boosting its spot as a competitive social media channel.
Attend SMX Social Media Marketing and you’ll get the insight to navigate the rapidly changing social media landscape. Learn where and how you should be spending your time and budget to maximize paid, earned and owned opportunities on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+ and more.
Check out the SMX Social agenda, with cutting edge tactics and real world case studies from the marketers pioneering the field. Sessions include:
- Facebook & Advanced News Feed Optimization
- Google+, Authorship & SEO Issues For Social Media
- The Social Ads Landscape: Tumblr, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, BuzzFeed & Reddit
- Advanced Earned/Owned Twitter Tactics To Engage Your Target Audience
- Short & Social Video: Vine, Instagram & Beyond
Register now for only $1395!! You get two days of proven tactics and networking opportunities you can’t get anywhere else. We’re so confident you’ll be satisfied, we guarantee it. See what past attendees said about SMX Social Media Marketing!
Save the dates and clear your calendar for SMX Social Media Marketing. Register today!
- Dive deep into related marketing tactics – attend a pre-conference workshop
- Want to send your team? Save up to 20% with our group rates
- Check out our beautiful conference venue – and add a few vacation days
- New to social media? Join Marketing Land’s Social Media Boot Camp
- Need approval to register? Let us help with our Get the Boss Onboard form