Global Search Stats Worth Paying Attention To
September 18, 2013 by Akvile Harlow
Did you know that:
- China has the most internet users in the world
- India has the 2nd largest number of English language social media platforms globally
- Russia is the biggest internet market in Europe
- Only 15% of the Indian population is online – yet it is the 3rd biggest global web market
- Mobile web usage exceeds desktop in China and India
What does this tell us? That India, China and Russia have huge opportunities for international businesses and consolidating a presence in these markets today will see you reaping the rewards for many years to come.
At the International Search Summit (ISS), we have experts in each of these 3 emerging markets ready to share vital insights and advice to organizations looking to expand into these booming economies.
From the culture to the search engine landscape to the users, these markets are vastly different from the United States and each other and require unique approaches and strategies if you truly want to succeed.
Join us on September 30 for a full day of international search marketing content and discussion, with a range of sessions to bring you up to speed with the latest developments, tactics and techniques in the world of global web marketing and give you the ammunition to power your international reach to the next level.