An Pass provides outstanding value.
Check out what you get:
- Attend presentations in the SMX Theater, covering emerging search marketing topics and technologies. SMX Theater presentations feature case studies, best practices and search marketing solutions from leading providers.
- Participate in Plus Sessions, full-length presentations featuring case studies and internet marketing best practices conducted by leading solutions providers.
- Access to keynote presentations. Join us on Tuesday, September 29 for the always special Evening Forum with Danny Sullivan where you, the audience, get to dictate the topics discussed. Wednesday, September 30th keynote to be announced, stay tuned for details!
- Meet the market-defining vendors. They are available to answer your search marketing questions and provide you with solution demonstrations. SMX East exhibitors include the engines, PPC management platforms, web analytics solutions, site development tools and a host of others. See the current list of exhibitors and sponsors here.
- Network with speakers, conference attendees and vendors. You’re invited to attend:
Network with speakers, conference attendees and vendors.
You are invited to attend:
Trust us. The SMX Expo Hall Reception is the most fun you can have in an Expo hall. Everyone can join us to talk, relax and have drinks and snacks while you visit with all of the market leading solutions providers in the Expo Hall on Tuesday, September 29. See the full list here.
SMX After Dark Party & Landy Awards Celebration
Wednesday, September 30 – 8pm to 11pm
This year’s SMX After Dark party will be bigger and better than ever – you won’t want to miss it! The evening event will feature an open bar, appetizers, networking and special entertainment.
Join search industry leaders and fellow colleagues as we “Celebrate the Power of Search” and honor the winners of the inaugural Landy Awards presented by Search Engine Land!
All profits from After Dark tickets sold, plus the proceeds from the 2015 Landy Awards entry fees will be donated between this year’s selected charities: BeTheMatch.org and CODE.org. You can buy your $75 ticket when you register for any SMX pass.
SMX After Dark will take place at historic Providence, 311 West 57th Street (btw 8th and 9th-closer to 8th) across from the Hearst building, an 8 minute walk from the Sheraton.
The SMX Theater presentations, “Plus” sessions, exhibits, keynotes and Expo Hall reception are all included in your FREE Pass.
Come spend a couple of hours, a day or stay for both days! You’ll be a more knowledgeable, inspired and motivated internet marketer. The SMX East Expo floor is open Tuesday, September 28 from noon to 6pm and September 29 from 9am to 6pm.