The top experts in Local Search under one roof with one goal…sharing everything.
New York, NY: September 29, 2014
Please note that this workshop is now sold out!
Want to learn Local Search in just 1 day? This is the place!
It’s estimated that more than 30% of all searches have local intent. For mobile queries, that shoots up to 50%. Are you equipped to deliver those searchers to the business(es) you represent?
Our day-long, hands-on workshop will provide you with a solid foundation for moving forward with Local Search Marketing. If you are looking to develop a career in Local SEO or want to refine your current processes this is a program to get you going. Great for new hires and any business that wants to train more of their staff in the ins and outs of local search.
Some of the things we’ll cover:
- Basics of Local search
- Local search ranking factors – what really matters right now
- Competitive analysis and finding the low-hanging fruit
- Website best practices for local search for single and multi-location businesses
- Learn about location prominence and how to increase it
- How to get more good reviews
- What’s really working for local links and content for local sites
- Measuring success in local search
- Agency processes, scalability and tools to use
- Registration for the workshop includes 3 months of membership at the LocalU Forum
Don’t miss this exclusive event. Local U East will take place on September 29, 2014 (the day before SMX East) at the Sheraton New York Times Square.
Spaces for this workshop are extremely limited, so sign up today.
for Local U @ SMX East.
Raves for Local U Bootcamp
The information was extremely valuable. The format this year was more engaging than last year. The panelists definitely have a cadence with one another that allow for more interactive presentations vs. death by power point.
- Rochelle Mills, Valpak
I liked the close interaction with the experts and being able to brainstorm and talk through challenges. There really was nothing that I didn’t like. I would like it to be about 2 days!
It was fantastic. When I first opened my folder and saw the well-organized materials, I said to my colleague, “this was worth the trip already. It would have taken us a year to develop this stuff in-house.”
- Steve Wolgemuth, YDOP Internet Marketing
I appreciated the opportunities to interact one-on-one with experts multiple times in a variety of settings as well as the roundtables offering customized, client specific feedback. Everybody goes into the conference with specific questions and providing forums like this are excellent. The experts were also extremely willing to discuss personal questions in great detail as well as provide tools and methodologies that work best for them.
- Matt Labuda, Rosetta Marketing
Exactly what we needed to be on top of the constantly evolving market.
– Nickolas Barakso, Internet Inspirations
I picked up something useful from every session. The round table thing was awesome. I also really loved the fact that Joel from Google was there.
- Joy Hawkins, Imprezzio Marketing
You’ve assembled a fantastic group of local SEO knowledge experts, each of whom were incredibly friendly and approachable. I’ve also already benefited from the workshop materials (digital slides and hard copy resources), as well as the practical tips on how to discover citations.
- Jeremy Stewart, Sr. Product Manager, Organic Traffic, Dex One Corporation