SMX Local & Mobile
San Francisco - July 24-25, 2008
Driving offline conversions with online marketing -- that's what SMX Local & Mobile is about.
The internet influenced an estimated $500 billion in offline sales last year. The crucial holiday selling season is just around the corner and the economy is shaky at best. That makes investing in effective local and mobile search marketing practices and tactics a must for any organization that relies on in-store purchasing.
Don't miss SMX Local & Mobile -- the only event 100% focused on getting a competitive edge through local and mobile search.
Register for SMX Local & Mobile today! You'll be up to speed in just two days.
Speakers at SMX Local & Mobile are
well regarded internet and search
Local search and mobile marketing:
- promises to enhance ad-spending ROI by identifying customers poised to buy when using location-aware technologies
- requires new and specialized techniques for achieving optimal organic results
- will enhance searches (70% of people research products/services online) with location-specific data that facilitate in-store purchases, which represent 90% of all purchases made
- are fostering an ecosystem aimed at simplifying online marketing and making it more accessible for local and vertically-focused businesses
- are untapped opportunities to gain extra visibility in Google Universal search results
Who should attend?
SMX Local & Mobile is for you if getting a competitive edge is important for your agency or business, including:
- full-service agency media planners and buyers
- PPC campaign managers
- organic search (SEO) specialists
- in-house search marketers
- brand marketers
- marketing managers
Chris Sherman has analyzed and influenced developments in search marketing for more than a decade. He continues that work daily as Executive Editor of Search Engine Land, the leading news and analysis blog for search marketing professionals, and as a creative force behind Search Marketing Expo conferences worldwide. He is also the author of several books on search marketing and technologies, including "Google Power: Unleash the Full Power of Google" published by McGraw-Hill.
Greg Sterling is the founding principal of Sterling Market Intelligence, a consulting and research firm focused on online consumer and advertiser behavior and the relationship between the Internet and traditional media, with an emphasis on the local search marketplace. Greg writes weekly on local search in Search Engine Land's Locals Only column. Prior, Greg ran The Kelsey Group's Interactive Local Media program.
Register Today For SMX Local & Mobile and Save!
Register today! SMX Local & Mobile is an exceptional value, providing All Access pass holders with:
- 2 full days of cutting-edge sessions, keynotes and Q&A time for a deep dive on local and mobile marketing
- a comfortable, intimate setting that promotes networking with speakers and fellow conference participants
- hot lunches and all-day snacks and beverages
- free WiFi in the session rooms to keep you connected
- our Satisfaction Guarantee. We're so confident you'll be satisfied with SMX Local & Mobile, we guarantee it
You save $200 by registering for SMX Local & Mobile online before the event. Don't miss out. Register today!
July 24 & 25, 9am-6PM
Free until 7/24
July 24, 10am-7pm
July 25, 10am-3pm
In association with:
Register for SMX now and you'll get 3 free months of SEOmoz.org Premium Membership* - a $147 value - with your one year subscription. SEOmoz Premium Membership features tools and techniques to improve your search rankings. Join hundreds of other search professionals who rely on SEOmoz Premium Membership for exclusive access to invaluable SEO tools, tips and instructional guides.
*Already an SEOmoz Premium subscriber? We can't add to your current membership, but look for special discounts for future SMX shows at SEOmoz coming soon!
Keep updated on SMX!