An Pass provides outstanding value.
NOTE: Expo+ passes are free with pre-registration until November 19. After November 19, Expo+ passes are $50 at the door and online.
Check out what you get:
- Participate in Plus Sessions, full-length presentations featuring case studies and internet marketing best practices conducted by leading solutions provider. See the sidebar on this page for more details.
- Attend a conference session of your choice., As an Expo+ pass holder, you’ll receive a “session sampler” when you pick up your badge which will give you admittance to one conference session of your choice on either Wednesday November 20 or Thursday November 21.
- Meet the market-defining vendors. They are available to answer your search marketing questions and provide you with demonstrations of solutions. SMX Social Media Marketing exhibitors include the engines, PPC management platforms, web analytics solutions, site development tools and a host of others. See the current list of exhibitors and sponsors here.
Senior Director of Interactive Media
Attend the keynote presentation. Few brands have fans that are as passionate and rabid as professional sports teams, and few teams have as many fans around the world as the Boston Celtics. The NBA’s most successful and historic franchise counts about 7 million Facebook fans, 1.2 million Twitter followers, 365,000 Google+ followers and keeps active accounts on YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram.
Peter Stringer, the Celtics Senior Director of Interactive Media, will speak with Marketing Land Editor-In-Chief Matt McGee about the challenges in serving the insatiable appetite that Celtics fans have for news about their favorite team from content development to conversions, measuring success and more. No matter who or how big your company is, there¹s sure to be something to learn from how the Boston Celtics are winning in social media.
Network with speakers, conference attendees and vendors.
You are invited to attend:
Wednesday, November 20 from 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Leave the office a little early and attend the SMX Social Media Marketing Expo Hall Reception. Visit the vendors, network with speakers and attendees, and enjoy a drink and snacks. An outstanding and worthwhile way to end your work day.
The “Plus” sessions, exhibits, keynote, session sampler and Expo Hall reception are all included in your FREE Pass.
Come spend a couple of hours, a day or stay for both days! You’ll be a more knowledgeable, inspired and motivated internet marketer. The SMX Expo floor is open Wednesday November 20 from noon to 7pm, and Thursday November 21 from 10am to 2pm.
“Plus” Sessions Open to
All Expo+ Pass Holders
12:30pm – 1:15pm
Dominate Social Audience Targeting & Customer Acquisition
Social media distribution in Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, used to be mostly free. Content placed on your walls and feeds was seen and rebroadcast by many people without marketers needing to pay a dime. Now revenue-hungry social platforms have learned to monetize the distribution of “organic” content to the benefit of their shareholders. In many cases users who have already liked your page don’t see your posts! It’s a stark reality, but marketers must pay-to-play using “ad” units the tightly mimic previously free organic units.
The good news is that it’s relatively inexpensive to “re-enable” organic features to dominate. This must attend session will leave you with crucial information to:
- Drive targeted & scalable social psychographic traffic to content that converts
- Generate authentic social signals from real users of good authority
- Earn real links from sites with good domain authority
- Insulate our sites from harsh search engine algorithm updates
- Amplify PR distribution to journalists, bloggers, and a myriad focused media-role users