Get the Boss Onboard!
We know you get it: You’ll learn things and make connections at SMX Social Media Marketing that will make you a more effective internet marketer.
But convincing your supervisor can be difficult, so we’ve prepared this letter to help you.
Just copy the content to e-mail or download the Word doc or PDF. Customize as you see fit, then send it on for approval. The reasons for coming and the expenses are itemized, so your supervisor will know exactly why you want to come and what it will cost!
Click Ctrl-C (⌘-C on a Mac) to copy/paste the contents below:
Please consider approving my request to attend SMX Social Media Marketing in Las Vegas, November 19-20.
Attending this conference is a worthwhile investment. Here’s why:
• SMX Social Media Marketing sessions provide an in-depth exploration of paid, earned and owned marketing on on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and more. The agenda also covers analytics best practices and cross platform automation tools which will help us maximize our results and resources.
• By attending SMX Social Media Marketing, I’ll learn cutting edge tactics to drive new traffic, build lead streams and convert fans and followers to customers. Content shared will include case studies from publishers, ecommerce players, agencies, B2B and B2C corporate marketers and more.
• The conference is an outstanding networking opportunity. I’ll meet other internet marketers and learn how they’re tackling the marketing challenges we’re currently working to solve.
• SMX Social Media Marketing is programmed by independent experts, not vendors or an agency with services to sell. The conference is co-chaired by Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman; who have been programming must-attend internet marketing conferences for 15 years.
The investment in attending SMX Social Media Marketing breaks down like this:
Early Bird rate: $1395 (good until September 12)
Hotel: $370 (2 nights at $170 – doesn’t include tax)
An SMX registration includes – for free – lots of money-saving services that other conferences don’t provide, including:
• Breakfast and hot lunches every day
• Snacks and drinks all day
• Wi-Fi access so I can stay connected during the conference; free in my hotel room too!
• Networking events and birds-of-a-feather lunches so I can meet others working on the same challenges
Thank you for considering this request. If I register soon, total investment will be just over $2,000.