SMX West 2015: You Can’t Miss This Show!
Search marketing is by far the biggest area of digital marketing. You can’t afford to waste time or money getting it wrong. Attend SMX, and you’ll get it right!
SMX is the only conference entirely devoted to search marketing.
The conference is an intensive deep dive into SEO & SEM tactics — you’re guaranteed to leave with practical tips and techniques to immediately improve your search marketing efforts. SMX also has strategic sessions to help you with what’s coming over the horizon.
With over 60 sessions designed to serve a diverse search marketing audience, you’ll discover topics tailored for your needs — whether you’re into SEO or SEM, whether you’re an advanced search marketing veteran or are a beginner just learning the ropes.
Plus — if you work at an agency or as part of an in-house team, with team rates, you can divide and conquer to attend multiple tracks simultaneously.
SMX is your home as a search marketer, a place where everyone “gets it.” SMX is a welcoming environment for all digital marketers, designed to help your business succeed with search marketing.
Register today and secure your spot!
SMX is programmed by the search marketing authorities who publish the industry leading news site Search Engine Land and have years of experience educating search marketers. So, you can be confident that you’ve invested wisely when choosing Search Marketing Expo.
Everyone will be satisfied with the SMX experience. We guarantee it!
- The Growth Of Direct Answers: How Should SEOs React?
- Keyword Research for Better Content & Audience Engagement
- SEO Platforms For Large Scale Websites
- Injecting SEO Into Your Organization’s DNA
- Creating Dazzling Content & Ensuring It’s Seen: Step By Step From The Audit To Analytics
- Penguin Penalty Prevention: Link Acquisition & Audit Techniques You Need To Know
- Content Marketing & Promotion to Drive Quality Links
- How to Secure Your Site for Google’s HTTPS Algorithm
- The Next Generation of Structured Data: Taking Markup To The Next Level
- Conquering Today’s Technical SEO Challenges
- Meet The Search Engines
- Meet The SEOs
SEM/Paid Search Sessions:
- Optimizing Google PLAs And Shopping Campaigns
- Fun (And Profit!) with Dynamic Ads
- Client Onboarding: More Than Just Securing Account Access
- The State Of PPC In 2015 & Beyond
- Injecting SEO Into Your Organization’s DNA
- The Great PPC Account Structure Debate
- Mastering AdWords Scripts
- Boosting Reach & Performance with Bing Ads
- Deep Dive: Ad Bidding Strategies & Bid Modifiers
- Deep Dive: Audience Segmentation For Retargeting ROI
- Retargeting Roundtable
- Paid Search Roundtable
Conversion & Analytics Sessions:
- Conversion Rate Rockstars
- Actionable Insights & Conversion Tactics for SEMs
- Actionable Insights & Conversion Tactics for SEOs
- Conversion Paths & Attributing The Search Assist
- Expert Excel Essentials
- What’s In My Analytics Toolbox
Mobile Search Sessions:
- Things You Don’t Know About Mobile SEO, But Should
- Getting The Most From Your Mobile PPC Ads
- Search Inside The App: From Google To Bing
- Converting The Mobile SEM Visitor
- Google Now, Microsoft Cortana & The Predictive Search World
- How Apple’s Changing Up Search: From Siri to Safari to Spotlight
- Understanding & Leveraging Search By Voice
Search Marketing Sessions:
- Better Together: SEO & SEM
- Eye Tracking Update: How Users View and Interact with Contemporary Google Search Results
- Keywords Are Dead – Long Live Concepts, Entities & Audiences!
- Dr. Pete’s Guide To The Changing Google SERPs
- Extending Search Insights Beyond Your Website
- Avoiding Shady Search Marketing Practices
- YouTube Success Stories For Marketers
- The Power & Persuasion of Infographics
- Better Together: Search & Social
Plus Our Famous Clinics!
- SEO Site Clinic
- Social Media Clinic
- SEM Tune–Up Clinic With The SMX Mechanics
- Link Building Clinic
New To Search? Enlist In “Boot Camp”
- Keyword Research & Copywriting for Search Success
- Link Building Fundamentals
- Paid Search Fundamentals
- Search Engine Friendly Web Design
Pre-Conference Workshops For In-depth Learning
- Bruce Clay SEO Training
- Advanced AdWords Training
- International Search Summit
- Local Search Advantage
- Social PPC & Psychographic Display Intensive
- Social Strategy Comprehensive
Everyone, it seems, consults online review sites before making a purchase. But what do we really know about how those sites work, how consumers interact with them and how businesses should engage with them? Keynote Bill Tancer will open up the world of Yelp reviews, TripAdvisor posts and more. He’ll also help attendees understand how important these venues are to their businesses and the types of strategies to use.
Who Attends SMX West?Want to know if SMX West is for you? People with the following titles attended past SMX events:
Raves for SMX West
“SMX West is hands down one of the best conferences for SEO and SEM managers due to the breadth of topics covered and excellent speakers talking about what’s happening *RIGHT NOW*. What really helps me justify attending this conference is the networking opportunities with the speakers and attendees. Each year I go to the conference with questions and I’ll meet multiple individuals who can help answer my question as well as provide a fresh perspective so that I can solve the issues at hand and have new tactics and ideas to take into my next fiscal year planning sessions.” - Christi Olson, Harry & David
“SMX is a fantastic opportunity to stay in touch with the industry leaders and keep a pulse on the latest in search marketing. With an industry that changes so often, an event like this is crucial to the success of our business and the ability to keep our edge. This is also a great way to fast track new employees and bring them up to speed with the latest in search marketing trends, tips, and techniques. The addition of the yoga classes before the conference this year was one of my favorite parts! It brought a new level of balance and energy to the conference and enabled me to soak up and retain so much more information!”
- Allison Chaney, Bare Knuckle Marketing, Inc.
“I’ve been doing SEO for almost seven years now, six of which were spent at an Inc. 500 SEO agency. In my time, I’ve worked with HUNDREDS of websites of different natures, such as lead generation, local, international, e-commerce, etc … I have had the luxury of testing out many different SEO strategies and software, and even still, I learned so much at the SMX West conference I attended. The presentations were strategy focused and actionable, the presenters were receptive to answering technical questions I had, and the networking experience was truly one of a kind. This was truly a first time experience for the record books and I look forward to attending many more in the future.”
– Matt Dimock, iMarket Solutions
“Experiencing 1 degree of Danny Sullivan, Bruce Clay, Matt Cutts, Marty Weintraub, and other super stars was worth the price of admission. But even more, I reshaped my understanding and expression of what SEO means in today’s environment.”
- Martin L Bloom (Marty), Major League SEO & Traffic Bloom
“If you have never been to SMX West, you NEED to attend this great conference! Great networking opportunities, engaging and technical sessions, quality vendors in the Expo Hall, good food, and an overall amazing experience. What more could you ask for? Seriously, register today for SMX West…Why are you still reading this? Go, now, it’s for your own good, I promise!”
- Blake Denman, RicketyRoo Inc.
“I am extremely pleased that I had this opportunity to attend the SMX West Conference. Not only was it a validation of what we’re doing well, I learned valuable information that I am excited to share with my team. Thank you to the SMX West staff for a well executed and fun event!”
- Wesley Miller, Pro Athlete, Inc.
“SMX West was a well-packed conference with a lot of actionable information from genuine authoritative sources (Google, Bing) for search engine marketers and in-house SEOs.”
- Alex Sun, Penske
“As usual, SMX didn’t disappoint. Great speakers, great session topics, and great people. And I even met a few exhibiting vendors that I’d never heard of before and may begin doing business with, which is was an added bonus! I definitely plan on continuing to attend SMX events in the future.”
- Hugo Guzman, HSN
“SMX West was an extraordinary experience. Excellent speakers, well managed, and entertaining. I met some very interesting people, made a new friend or two, and took away knowledge that I did not have before. I am an experienced SEO so learning something completely new and actionable is not usually expected but I was able to do just that at SMX West!”
- David Peters, Net Point Marketing LLC