International Search Summit @ SMX West
“I came to the International Search Summit with an international SEO problem. I left with a solution.”
- Dan McCourt, Ecommerce Manager, SouthCo – ISS@SMX East delegate
The International Search Summit talks international search with international experts. It’s the only event focused on multinational search marketing issues and provides practical advice, solutions and techniques for improving global online performance.
At the International Search Summit you’ll get:
- In-depth sessions on International SEO, PPC and Social Media topics
- Networking opportunities with international search experts and global search engines
- Breakout discussion groups to delve deeper into specific topics, share experiences and solve problems
- Global marketing insights to help shape your international online activity
- Access to Global Central Insights – a knowledge bank of information, research and data on international search topics (12 months access)
Registration for ISS is limited – Register today!
Interested in speaking at ISS@SMX West?Fill out our Speaker Submission Form.
** Sessions/Speakers may be subject to change
After the International Search Summit, you’ll be able to:
- Avoid wasting money on poorly planned international campaigns
- Identify which markets offer the best opportunities for your business
- Highlight ways to improve your existing international campaigns
- Understand which search engines are used by your audience
- Avoid language and culture traps that could hinder your success
- Make your global marketing budget go further
- Develop relationships with the new contacts you’ve made
Speakers at the International Search Summit come from all over the globe and are selected because they are specialists in international search. There is a mixture of in-house specialists, search engines, social networks, agencies, thought-leaders – there are no restrictions on who we will invite to speak – as long as they are international specialists.
Previous speakers have included:
Search Engines – Baidu, Yandex, Ayna, Bing, Eniro
Social Media – YouTube, Plaxo, Bebo,
Global Brands – Xerox, Nokia, Autodesk, KLM
Industry Experts – Bill Hunt, Mikkel deMib Svendsen, Shari Thurow, Greg Jarboe, Andy Atkins-Krüger
Who Is It For?
Anybody involved in international online marketing:
- If you’re an In-House Marketer, it’s for you
- If you’re a Marketing Director or CEO, it’s for you
- If you’re an Account Manager for international projects, it’s for you
- If you take care of Localization, it’s for you
- If you’re a Web Developer or Webmaster, it’s for you
for International Search Summit @ SMX West 2013.
What Past Delegates Have Said:
I’d highly recommend the International Search Summit to anyone who is venturing into the International space…
“…the International Search Summit was worth every minute of my time. I had full confidence in the expertise of all the speakers since they had intimate working knowledge with both small and large sites, and provided great insights into the best tactics & strategies for both. I’ve been doing SEO since 2001, but I haven’t dabbled much in the International space; so as an SEO veteran but an Int’l newbie, I was amazed at how some of the smallest considerations can have some big effects. I’d highly recommend the International Search Summit to anyone who is venturing into the International space or wants to improve their current search engine standings.”Eric Wu, Director of SEO, eHow.com
“I was very impressed with the presentations. Unlike other conferences I have been to, the vast majority of the content was new and actionable. I learned a lot.”Danny Dover, Lead SEO, SEOmoz.org
“The Summit was very informative, provided me with up-to-date knowledge and market trends through some excellent presentations and expanded my network of business contacts”.Millen Shah, businesslink.gov.uk
“The International Search Summit was a very well organised event, presenting interesting angles and views on issues and developments in Global Search. It discussed best practices for targeting multiple markets online and gave valuable insight into specific key markets. There was also the opportunity to network.”Michal Stefan, I & Q Group.
“The International Search Summit was an amazing day. I picked up lots of useful information, had some very interesting conversations and the food was really nice (a rarity at conferences!)”.Jamie Peach, Razorfish
San Jose McEnery Convention Center
March 11-13, 2013
March 11-12, 2013
March 14, 2013