International Search Summit @ SMX West
Global SEO Edition
This is THE event for anybody involved in running, implementing or managing online marketing projects in more than one language or country. It’s a full day of international search and social content brought to you by the specialists at Webcertain and some special guests – and is guaranteed to give you new ideas, tactics and techniques to grow your website around the world.
At the International Search Summit, you’ll get:
- In-depth sessions on the most important and challenging factors of international web marketing
- Actionable tactics and takeaways to improve your international performance and ROI
- The opportunity to network with speakers and fellow delegates to share experiences and find the answers to your international search questions
- Insights into the global search landscape and the international opportunities for businesses
- Access to a wealth of reports, research, whitepapers and articles on international search
And you’ll learn:
- The latest developments, functions and features of the major global search engines
- Where the biggest global opportunities lie and how to take advantage of them
- How to manage and scale global search activities and teams around the globe
- The fundamentals of geo-targeting and how to ensure users see the content targeted at them
- How to conduct effective keyword research in multiple languages
- When and how to consider culture in international campaigns
- How to scale and adapt content for a multilingual audience
And much more!
Join us at SMX West on Monday 2nd March to really take your global campaigns to the next level and grow your business around the world
Hear from Global Specialists
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates!Register now!
for International Search Summit @ SMX West
International Search Summit will be held Monday, March 10 at the San Jose Convention Center. The seminar will begin promptly at 8:30 am; please arrive at least 15 minutes early to register and pick up your course materials. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be served.
What Past Delegates Have Said:
I’d highly recommend the International Search Summit to anyone who is venturing into the International space…
“The International Search Summit is a must-attend event for anyone involved in International search. The mix of topics covered was perfect, and the number of countries represented by the presenters was impressive. I would recommend this to anyone attending SMX in the future who is looking to improve their knowledge in the International search space.”Alan Suchan, Fathom
“I very much enjoyed the ISS! Actually talking to people who know what you’re talking about when you mention hreflang-tags and geo-targeting was great. There was a sense of mutual interests that you don’t often come across in your daily work”Arne van Elk, RNW
“I came to the International Search Summit with an international SEO problem. I left with a solution”Dan McCourt, Ecommerce Manager, SouthCo
“The International Search Summit exceeded my expectations. I was pleasantly surprised by the high professionalism of the speakers as well as the friendly atmosphere. This event has proven that the most valuable information doesn’t have to be presented by ‘Internet celebrities’. It was a pleasure for me to meet real thought leaders in multilingual search marketing”Martin Kura, Consultant
“…the International Search Summit was worth every minute of my time. I had full confidence in the expertise of all the speakers since they had intimate working knowledge with both small and large sites, and provided great insights into the best tactics & strategies for both. I’ve been doing SEO since 2001, but I haven’t dabbled much in the International space; so as an SEO veteran but an Int’l newbie, I was amazed at how some of the smallest considerations can have some big effects. I’d highly recommend the International Search Summit to anyone who is venturing into the International space or wants to improve their current search engine standings.”Eric Wu, Director of SEO, eHow.com
“I was very impressed with the presentations. Unlike other conferences I have been to, the vast majority of the content was new and actionable. I learned a lot.”Danny Dover, Lead SEO, SEOmoz.org
“The Summit was very informative, provided me with up-to-date knowledge and market trends through some excellent presentations and expanded my network of business contacts”.Millen Shah, businesslink.gov.uk
“The International Search Summit was a very well organised event, presenting interesting angles and views on issues and developments in Global Search. It discussed best practices for targeting multiple markets online and gave valuable insight into specific key markets. There was also the opportunity to network.”Michal Stefan, I & Q Group.
“The International Search Summit was an amazing day. I picked up lots of useful information, had some very interesting conversations and the food was really nice (a rarity at conferences!)”.Jamie Peach, Razorfish