ISS @ SMX East – The Gateway to Global Greatness!
August 28, 2013 by Akvile Harlow
What is it?
The clue is in the name! A full day of content focused around international search marketing – getting to grips with the opportunities and challenges of targeting overseas markets and providing guidance, tips and advice for effectively implementing and managing search activities in multiple languages.
Why is it important?
Expanding into new countries is the best, and perhaps only, way to ensure your business will grow and survive in today’s tough times. There are many booming economies, where the internet is still in its infancy compared, and the opportunities are there for the taking for savvy organizations, who can get one – or several – steps ahead of the competition.
What will you learn?
- You’ll learn the current state of the search market in different countries around the world, and what that means for international businesses.
- You’ll learn tactics and techniques for scaling global search efforts, for geo-targeting and localizing content efficiently.
- You’ll learn about the role culture plays in international search.
- You’ll find out more about markets like China and Russia, which are very unique and challenging, but can provide major rewards when you get it right.
- You’ll discover ways to improve ROI on your paid search campaigns.
And with breakout sessions, you’ll be able to get the answers to all of your international search questions.
Who will you meet?
- Experts in international search, who have been working on global projects since the dawn of the internet.
- Search engines and tool providers who have solutions for international marketers.
- Fellow global search professionals who are facing the same challenges as you.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to network and make contacts which could prove invaluable in the future.
So, what are you waiting for…..?