Choose the SMX East Pass that Fits Your Needs, Budget and Schedule – Starts Next Tuesday!
September 23, 2013 by Kendra Jaros
Search Marketing Expo – SMX East kicks off October 1 in New York City. With over 50 educational sessions and keynotes, many networking activities and presentations from leading solutions providers, you’ll get the tactics and tools you need to exceed your marketing and sales goals.
SMX East offers flexible pass options to fit your needs, budget and schedule. Which pass is your match? Keep reading, and then register today to secure your spot:
Get Everything with an All Access Pass
– Attend all the networking activities, including Birds of a Feather lunch tables, the Expo Hall reception sponsored by Stone Temple Consulting, and the SMX After Dark charity party sponsored by Yext.
– Enjoy conveniences like free Wifi, breakfast, hot lunches and snacks.
Three day All Access passes are available for just $1695, an outstanding value. You’ll be satisfied, we guarantee it!
Have only one day to spend at SMX? One Day All Access Passes are also available.
Just Getting Started? Attend SMX Boot Camp
Getting started can be difficult, so we’ve created a 1-day pass that provides the search engine marketing basics. Attend the SMX Boot Camp on October 1 for sessions on paid search advertising, SEO, copywriting and link building.
Attend all four sessions and earn your Certificate of Participation. Boot Camp passes are only $499.
Budget Tight? Get a Free Expo+ Pass
– Know more. Chose from 7 educational sessions in the Plus Session and Learn with Google tracks. Check out the Expo+ agenda.
– Attend the more than 30 presentations in the SMX Theater for case studies, demos and best practices.
– Visit over 40 exhibitors and sponsors, including Premier sponsors DoubleClick by Google, Google and Marin Software.
– Attend the keynotes, the Expo Hall Reception and SMX After Dark.
Expo+ Passes are FREE when you register online prior to SMX East, $50 at the door. Learn more!